A word on the shows:
- Firstly, a massive thanks to CT for being so generous with his time. Please bear with the bloke asking the questions - I promise I'll learn how to shut up more ;p
- All 3 hours of interviews are free to stream, but if you enjoy, a small donation to the John Muir Trust's wild land campaign would no doubt be appreciated. (I've written to them to ask they add a paypal button to their site). Their link is here: http://www.jmt.org/wild-land-campaign.asp. If you are listening outside the UK, why not donate to a conservation charity of your choice. Or better still, join one of these groups.
- These shows are not podcasts and cannot be downloaded (I liked the music Chris chose, I added a few songs, and wanted to leave it in for the online version). Mixcloud contains licensing information and links to protect and promote the music you hear in the shows.
- The previous 2 shows are posted separately on this blog. Or, if you prefer, a direct link for all the shows can be found here: http://www.mixcloud.com/selfpowered/
- There are plans for another mini series, if ResonanceFM will have me back, later on in the year. I have 2 amazing long distance dudes already confirmed, so watch this space.
- There is a final show in this run happening next week, with 2 more very special guests - I'll post about that in the next day or so.
As always, thanks for tuning in.